Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision:¬†August 6th, 2012
The term 'Daniel Pearson Photography' or 'DPP' or 'us' or 'we' or ‚Äėour‚Äô or 'I' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‚Äėservice‚Äô refers to any part of the site hosted on the Daniel Pearson Photography servers.
The Agreement applies to all users of the Services, including users who contribute Content. "Content" includes text, graphics, photos, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Services. The Services includes all aspects of DPP, including but not limited to, all products and services offered via the DPP website.
DPP may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content, without prior notice or liability.
DPP may contain links to third party websites. By use of the Services, you expressly relieve DPP from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Light patterns, like those displayed when using the Services, may result in epileptic seizures in some people. Discontinue use of the Services, if advised by your physician or you experience epileptic symptoms. DPP can not be held responsible for any epileptic seizures.
Use of the Services
You agree, why using any of the DPP services that you may not:
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the services for any illegal purposes;
- Hotlink to any content that is hosted on the Services, without prior contact to DPP Administrators.
- Use any robot, spider, site¬†retrieval¬†application to index any portion of these Services, with the exception of public search engines;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other content¬†of a contaminating or destructive nature;
- Upload any content that contains hidden code;
- Attempt to harm, damage or gain unauthorised access to the DPP website or any of it's servers via malicious code, hacking attempts, Denial of Service attacks or any other¬†activities;
- Collect or harvest any personal identifiable information or account names or solicit users;
- Impersonate another person, whether real or fictional;
- Permit any third parties to use your name and password;
- Violate or attempt to violate DPP's systems or interfere with the normal use of the Services by users;
- Post advertisements, promotions or solicitations of business;
- Transmit any form of solicitation or Spam;
- Submit any Content that falsely implies sponsorship of the Content by the Services, falsify or delete any author attribution in any Content, or promote any information that you know is false or misleading;
- Distribute an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's trademarked or copyrighted work;
- Distribute Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Distribute Content that violates the rights of others, such as distributing Content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity, or that is libelous or defamatory, or that directs any user to the content of a third party without consent of the third party;
- Post any links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Contact any member of DPP in an attempt to sell services or products;
- Permit a third party to do any of the above
- You will not harvest E-Mail addresses for the sole purpose of sending unsolicited E-Mail (spam mail);
- You will not attempt to sell services, products or anything else to the Administrators or any site users;
- You will not contact DPP in any way whilst pretending to be someone you are not;
- You understand that all IP addresses are logged on the server and will be forwarded to the authorities should you breach the Computer Misuse Act 1990.